Erdschwalbe organic rice protein - 1 kg bag.
Ingredients: 100% rice protein powder from certified ecological. Agriculture.
- 81% plant-based, vegan protein with a high calcium content.
- Contains all eight essential amino acids. The amino acid profile is more than 98 percent similar to human breast milk.
- The levels of the three branched-chain amino acids (BCAA), which are so important for muscle building, are particularly high in rice protein. In the case of isoleucine and valine, they are even higher than in conventional whey proteins, while the leucine content of rice protein is only slightly lower. This amino acid profile, which is typical of rice protein, therefore corresponds much better to the needs of the human body.
- Erdschwalbe organic rice protein can be used to make meals, shakes and smoothies. As an essential part of human nutrition, they help, among other things, to maintain and increase muscle mass. In addition, rice protein serves as a source of calcium to maintain bone health and is particularly well tolerated and particularly suitable for allergy sufferers.
- A special feature of rice protein, in addition to the balanced proportion of amino acids, is the high tryptophan content, a precursor of the happiness hormone serotonin. Erdschwalbe organic rice protein is easily soluble and well tolerated.
Use: 1 to 2 tablespoons e.g. for drinks, shakes, muesli, for breading, in cakes or give bread dough. Store cool and dry.
Content: 1kg bag
Average nutritional values ??per 100g: Energy 1590kJ/380kcal, fat 0.6g ( of which saturated 0.6g), carbohydrates 1.0g (of which sugars 1.0g), protein 81g, fiber 5.8g, salt 0.3g